Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thanks for the e--mails!

This is the blog that I corrected. It is fixed now.

The blessing of this blog is that I don't have to worry about interrupting anyone's schedule with a phonecall. I can also just say whatever I need to say once, so it takes less of my time as well as yours. The added benefit for me is the none of you have to hear me blubbering on the other end of the phoneline like I would have been doing yesterday.

I am here at Mom's again.She is napping in her recliner, and I am going to do some laundry and dishes. I hope to get her floor mopped as well. I think Angie is right, God does help me to remain completely at peace when I am here serving Mom because it would be harder on Mom if I had weepy emotions here. Yet, I do need to get them out, as Pam would say. Mom would feel bad and want to comfort me if she saw me weepy here. When I get home in a place where it will not affect her, then God allows me to experience the grievous feelings then so that I can release them to Him in private and feel His comfort.

Thanks for the reassurance you all have given about it being normal and appropriate to cry hard at times. Thanks for sharing your own life experiences with me, that means a lot that you would share something that close to your heart! I plan to print off your e-mails and put them in the memory notebook I am making where I am including the cards and CaringBridge comments. God bless you for your kind words and compassionate hearts!

I appreciate the many e-mails you have sent. It is fine with me if you just want to read the blog and respond by e-mail without following. Whatever makes it easier for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.